COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-in Clinic
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 3:15 pm
We are pleased to be partnering with KFL&A Public Health to offer more COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-in Clinics.
- Date: Tuesday June 7, 10:00am to 3:15pm
Tuesday June 28, 10:00am to 3:15pm
- Location: The Seniors Centre, Sir John B (south entrance)
- Vaccine Brand: Both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will be available, however, KFL&A Public Health recommends Moderna for older adults as it is more effective.
- Age Eligibility:
4th dose: 60+ (by birth year)
3rd dose: 12+
1st & 2nd dose: 5+
- Timing: While KFL&A Public Health recommends 5 months (140 days) between a 3rd and 4th dose for the best immune response, they can offer it as short as 3 months (84 days) apart.
- Photo ID: Bring your Health Card or another form of photo ID with you, but it is not required to receive the vaccine..