- This event has passed.
January 2, 2018
How do I register for a program?
For your convenience, we now have a registration drop box located next to the Reception Desk at 56 Francis St.
Simply drop your completed registration into the box on or after Tuesday January 2, 2018.
Registrations that are complete and correct will be processed in the order in which they are received.
What are the most common errors on registrations?
• In Case of Emergency information missing
• Medical Release incomplete
• contact information incomplete
• program details missing: day of the week, time, full program title, price, session
• no payment or incorrect payment included
• membership not renewed for length of program(s)
If any of the above information is missing, your registration will not be processed until you can be contacted and corrections made.
I don’t have the prerequisite. Can I still take the program?
Contact the Programs Department for permission from the instructor. Email Programs@SeniorsKingston.ca.
Check the PROGRAM GUIDE for full details