Day Trips planned and escorted by our
volunteer Travel Committee offer an opportunity to
meet other members and visit new places without
the hassle of driving.
- Cost includes coach, admissions, taxes, driver’s tip,
and other gratuities.
- Payment is due at time of booking.
- Ticket will be refunded only if it is resold, the trip is cancelled, or for medical or compassionate reasons
(a doctor’s note may be required).
- All day tours are:
– exclusively for members & accompanying caregivers
– on a first-come basis
– escorted by two volunteer tour directors
– scent free
Overnight trips within Canada
Trips to other countries
Are also planned with local travel agents and offered throughout the year.